Ways to Give
Now more than ever people need to talk about mental health, and NAMI is leading the discussion. Help us continue our mission to provide support, education and advocacy for individuals and families impacted by mental illness. We understand that many in our community are not able to give financially at this time. We encourage you to show your support in any way that works for you.
Ways to Give:
- Make a one-time donation. NAMI Boulder County is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, making your donation tax deductible.
- Set up a monthly donation. Even a few dollars a month adds up to a lot of support – no gift is too small.
- Make Amazon purchases through Amazon Smile.Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- Advocate for mental health through social media. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and share with your network.
- Set up a Facebook Fundraiser. It’s easy and can make a big impact.
- Ask your employer about corporate matching and recommend NAMI to your company’s giving committee. See our Workplace Giving page for helpful tips.
- Join or support NAMIWalks, an annual 5K walk event that raises awareness and funds for NAMI organizations across the country. This year’s walk will be VIRTUAL!
And remember, if you need help please know that there are many resources available to you. Check out our resources page and contact us if you have any questions!