Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
If you are in crisis now, please see the Crisis Services page https://namibouldercounty.org/in-a-crisis/boulder-crisis-services/
- Boulder County Support Groups: https://namibouldercounty.org/find-support/support-groups/
- Getting help for PTSD: http://www.ptsdalliance.org/help/
- Online PTSD Support Groups: https://www.aptsda.org/ptsdtalk
- Boulder County Mental Health Resources: https://namibouldercounty.org/boulder-mental-health-resources/
- PTSD Alliance – What is PTSD?: http://www.ptsdalliance.org/about-ptsd/
- PTSD Alliance – Your loved one has PTSD…Now what? http://www.ptsdalliance.org/friends-family/
- NAMI – Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Conditions/Posttraumatic-Stress-Disorder
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America – PTSD: https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/posttraumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – National Center for PTSD: https://www.ptsd.va.gov/
- Attend the Mental Health America Annual Conference: http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/event-calendar
- Attend the NAMI Annual Convention: https://www.nami.org/convention
State and National PTSD Organizations
PTSD Alliance is an association of advocacy and professional organizations for individuals suffering from Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Alliance members have made it their mission to increase awareness of this common and serious health condition to PTSD sufferers, their families, and the general public. The PTSD Alliance seeks to educate the public and those at risk of developing PTSD about the prevalence, diagnosis, and treatment of this health condition.
American PTSD Association
The American PTSD Association is an association that promotes social awareness through social media platforms and help the world take PTSD more seriously.
The above resources are recommendations from NAMI Boulder County members. If you have any suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.