If you are in crisis now, please see the Crisis Services page https://namibouldercounty.org/in-a-crisis/boulder-crisis-services/
Eating Disorder Support
- Boulder County Support Groups: https://namibouldercounty.org/find-support/support-groups/
- Contact the NEDA Helpline: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/help-support/contact-helpline
- Find eating disorder therapists, support groups, and other resources in the NEDA Resource Directory: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/find-treatment/treatment-and-support-groups
- Online Eating Disorder Support Groups: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/forum
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa Support Line and Online Groups: https://anad.org/our-services/
- Boulder County Mental Health Resources: https://namibouldercounty.org/boulder-mental-health-resources/
Eating Disorder Education
- National Eating Disorders Association – Learn: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/learn
- ANAD – Get Informed: https://anad.org/education-and-awareness/
- NAMI – Eating Disorders: https://www.nami.org/learn-more/mental-health-conditions/eating-disorders
- Child Mind Institute – Eating Disorders: https://childmind.org/topics/disorders/eating-disorders/
Eating Disorder Advocacy
- Get involved with the National Eating Disorders Association: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/get-involved
- Volunteer with the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa: https://anad.org/volunteer/
State and National Eating Disorder Organizations
National Eating Disorders Association
The National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) is the largest nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting individuals and families affected by eating disorders. NEDA supports individuals and families affected by eating disorders, and serves as a catalyst for prevention, cures and access to quality care.
National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders
The National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc. (ANAD) is a non-profit (501 c 3) organization working in the areas of support, awareness, advocacy, referral, education, and prevention.
The above resources are recommendations from NAMI Boulder County members. If you have any suggestions, please email email@example.com.