Borderline Personality Disorder
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
If you are in crisis now, please see the Crisis Services page https://namibouldercounty.org/in-a-crisis/boulder-crisis-services/
- NEABPD Family Connections Program: https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com/family-connections/
- Finding a professional: https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com/what-is-bpd/when-looking-for-treatment/
- DBT Therapists: www.behavioraltech.org
- Online BPD Support Groups: NAMI Discussion Group for BPD (must be logged in) https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Conditions/Borderline-Personality-Disorder/Discuss
- BPD Programs https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com/organizations-programs/
- Healing from BPD https://www.my-borderline-personality-disorder.com/
- Learn about BPD: https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com/what-is-bpd/
- NAMI BPD https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Conditions/Borderline-Personality-Disorder/Overview
- Family education workshop videos: https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com/media-library/family-education-workshops-videos/
- Books and publications: https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com/resources/books-publications/
- Emotions Matter BPD Advocacy Organization https://emotionsmatterbpd.org/
State and National BPD Organizations
National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder
The Mission of NEABPD is to provide education, raise public awareness and understanding, decrease stigma, promote research and enhance the quality of life of those affected by Borderline Personality Disorder.
NEABPD works with families and persons in recovery, raises public awareness, provides education to professionals, promotes research, and works with Congress to enhance the quality of life for those affected by this serious but treatable mental illness.
The above resources are recommendations from NAMI Boulder County members. If you have any suggestions, please email email@example.com.