If you are in crisis now, please see the Crisis Services page https://namibouldercounty.org/in-a-crisis/boulder-crisis-services/
- NAMI Discussion Group for Bipolar (must be logged in) – https://nami.org/Find-Support/Discussion-Groups?forumid=8
- Boulder County Support Groups: https://namibouldercounty.org/find-support/support-groups/
- DBSA “Find a Pro” database of therapists and treatment facilities http://findapro.dbsapages.org/
- Online Bipolar Support Groups – http://bipolarworld.net/
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance Boulder
DBSA Boulder is a peer lead support organization for people experiencing depression and bipolar disorder. This includes those with symptoms, friends/family, and caregivers. We offer weekly in person support groups in both Boulder and Broomfield.
- Sutherland Bipolar Center
Housed in the University of Colorado at Boulder’s Department of Psychology & Neuroscience (CU), the Sutherland Bipolar Center was established in 2001 with an initial gift from the Robert D Sutherland Memorial Foundation.
Offers the Sutherland Seminar Series, an 8-part series that covers in-depth topics related to bipolar disorders.The seminars are primarily designed for adults with a bipolar disorder, their family and friends who want to support and understand them, mental health professionals, and anyone who wants to better comprehend the complications, challenges, and implications of the illness. In addition to the live seminar series, the 8-part series is available for streaming or digital download audio-recording for $10/session or $80 for the set at BipolarResources.org.
- RDS Foundation – Learn About Bipolar Disorder: https://rdsfoundation.org/bipolar-disorder/about-bipolar-disorder/
- NAMI – Bipolar Disorder: https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Conditions/Bipolar-Disorder
- Crash Course Psychology – Depressive and Bipolar Disorder: https://youtu.be/ZwMlHkWKDwM
- International Bipolar Foundation Events http://ibpf.org/events
- DBSA Advocacy Center https://secure2.convio.net/dabsa/site/SPageServer/?pagename=help_advocacy_center
State and National Bipolar Organizations
International Bipolar Foundation
International Society for Bipolar Disorders – http://www.isbd.org/
The above resources are recommendations from NAMI Boulder County members. If you have any suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.