If you are in crisis now, please see the Crisis Services page https://namibouldercounty.org/in-a-crisis/boulder-crisis-services/
- Boulder County Support Groups: https://namibouldercounty.org/find-support/support-groups/
- Find anxiety therapists, support groups, and other resources in the ADAA Resource Directory: https://adaa.org/finding-help
- Online Anxiety and Depression Support Groups: https://adaa.org/adaa-online-support-group
- Boulder County Mental Health Resources: https://namibouldercounty.org/boulder-mental-health-resources/
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America – Understand the Facts: https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety
- NAMI – Anxiety Disorders: https://www.nami.org/learn-more/mental-health-conditions/anxiety-disorders
- Mental Health America – Anxiety Disorders: http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/anxiety-disorders
- Child Mind Institute – Anxiety: https://childmind.org/topics/concerns/anxiety/
- Anxiety In the Classroom Online Resource for school personnel, students, and their families https://anxietyintheclassroom.org/
- Attend the Mental Health America Annual Conference: http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/event-calendar
- Attend the NAMI Annual Convention: https://www.nami.org/convention
State and National Anxiety Organizations
Anxiety and Depression Association of America
Founded in 1979, ADAA is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, and cure of anxiety, depression, OCD, PTSD, and co-occurring disorders through education, practice, and research.
The above resources are recommendations from NAMI Boulder County members. If you have any suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.