12/13/2017 | NAMI
Today is the one-year anniversary of when the 21st Century Cures Act was signed into law. It’s the perfect time to celebrate the power of NAMI’s collective advocacy. Real change happens for our cause when we work together at the local, state and national level.
Here are just a few highlights of changes made since you helped mental health reform become law:Elinore McCance-Katz, M.D., Ph.D. was appointed the first Assistant Secretary of Mental Health and Substance Read More
- People With Serious Mental Illness Remain Priced Out Of Housing
- Serious Mental Illness: Federal Panel Urges Better Care
- Mental health and substance-use disorders are growing problems in Colorado. Pairing police with mental health professionals could help.
- The State of Mental Health in America
- Anxy, A Mental Health Magazine, Aims To Normalize Conversations About Mental Health